Hosting get-togethers for family and friends can be effortlessly enjoyable with the right Trex deck railing options. During parties, guests can have places to set their drinks, and at night, lighting safely guides visitors up and down stairs while illuminating your backyard in style.
Finish your deck project with flair with these eight great railing options:
- Add Trex Select T-Rail. Combining beauty and convenience, Trex’s composite-and-aluminum railing has a clean, classic look while offering functional space atop the rail. Guests at barbecues can set their drinks or plates of ribs on top. When you’re not entertaining, the rails can be home to pots for flowers or herbs. Forcontractors and builders, the Trex Select T-Rail is easy to install, with a low-profile underside bracket system.
- Combine decking and railing when ordering. Planning a deck is quick and easy with Trex Decking & Railing Duos. Trex designers have matched three railings to each composite board color. That means homeowners can select from more than 60 combinations, making ordering and installation easier.
- Turn on lighting. Trex’s soft white, energy-efficient LED lighting can be installed in post caps, recessed into decks and stair risers, and many other options. Every Trex decking line is compatible with lighting options that highlight your deck’s style while making it safer for visitors.
- Keep children and pets close with gates. When you want the family to enjoy the outdoors without straying too far, Trex gates will stylishly keep children and pets close. Trex powder-coated aluminum gates secure entrances to outdoor spaces and can be customized up to 48 inches wide. Trex also offers gate color and baluster options to match other railings.
- Make the deck safer for everyone. With Trex’s ADA-compliant handrails, homeowners can add strength, durability and accessibility to their deck. Compatible with every Trex railing available, the sturdy aluminum handrails have a powder-coated finish that resists fading and corrosion.
- Pay attention to design details. Little details can provide a touch of sophistication to any deck. For example, Trex post sleeve skirts provided a finished look at the base of a post where the decking and railing meet. Another bonus: Post sleeve skirts will cover cuts and gaps, making the finished deck look even better.
- Maintain the view—and safety. Enjoy the view from your deck with railing infills that highlight the landscape. Trex Signature options feature powder-coated aluminum rails that provide refined good looks by highlighting negative space. That means the beauty of your backyard will shine through, yet you’ll still have the safety and security of strong railings.
- Raise a glass easier with a cocktail rail. Match the decking color or contrast color, such as Transcend Tropicals, Transcend Earth Tones or Select Earth Tones, for a more modern look with a Trex cocktail rail. The flat surface is perfect for summertime beverages. Cheers!