The Screeneze Plinth Mounting System
Simplify Your Next Screen Window Project With Screeneze
Looking for a high-quality, easy to install screening system? The Screeneze Plinth Corner Mount system is just what you need. Using the Screeneze Plinth Mount system, you can easily install screens without beveling edges, even on corners of homes and porches. Learn more below.
The Basics Of The Screeneze Corner Plinth System
The Screeneze Corner Plinth System uses a high-quality vinyl base. This base is drilled into the project area, and then the vinyl caps are removed. Then, the screen can be put into place, and then the vinyl caps are re-attached to hold it in place.
Using Screeneze, the process of installing a screen of any size is simplified, thanks to advanced no spline technology. It’s ideal for screened porches of all types and sizes.
The Screeneze Plinth Mount Installation Process
Installing Screeneze is a breeze. Here’s how it works:
- Begin by installing the Screeneze Corner Mount System around the installation area using a drill
- Remove the vinyl caps from the Screeneze Corner Mount System
- Measure the screen and place it on the installation site
- Re-attach the top center cap to the Screeneze Corner Mount System using a rubber mallet, working from the center to the corners
- Repeat this process with the bottom vinyl cap and the sides
- Trim excess screen with a razor
- Use the plinth to cap the corner with no need to use mitered corners
For more information and a comprehensive overview of the Screeneze installation process, you can take a look at this video from Screeneze.
Contact Metro Building Products – A Leading Screeneze Supplier
We’re the best Screeneze supplier in Atlanta. At Metro Building Products, we have a wide selection of Screeneze products – including the Plinth Mounting System. Ready to see how Screeneze can change the way you build screened porches? Contact us now for more information, and to place your order.